Vegan Air Fried Brussels Sprouts are a easy and healthy snack or side. This recipe is as simple as coating your brussels sprouts then tossing in the air fryer!
These brussels sprouts are a ideal go to healthy snack in between meals. Don’t let that stop you from using them as a quick side or a part of your dinner!
These air fried brussels sprouts are fantastic over salads with a balsamic vinaigrette with spinach, walnuts, and a tofu feta.
They are the perfection addition to a buddha bowl, or as a quick and healthy side dish!
Spice Options and Variations
This recipe has very simple and basic spices that is found in most home kitchens. That being said, there are so many ways you can customize these vegan air fried brussels sprouts!
Instead of plain sea salt try out a flavored salt like black truffle salt, Applewood smoked salt, red wine salt, kimchi salt- there’s a ton of options out there!
Consider adding a tsp of nutritional yeast flakes for a more savory flavor.
I personally love the spice mix that is in these Air Fried Shredded Mushrooms for Air Fried Brussels Sprouts too!
If you want your Brussels Sprouts to be cheesy, try adding 2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes, 1/2 tsp mustard, and some plant based grated parmesan (about 2 tbs worth). I personally like the violife brand of vegan parmesan the best, but use whatever brand or homemade recipe you prefer. Consider adding a squeeze of lemon juice to add a bit of acidity to really make those cheesy flavors pop!
For a Tex-Mex variation try adding 1 tsp of chipotle powder, 1 tsp cumin, and 1 tsp paprika.
Try an Indian variation by adding 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp cumin, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
To do an easy Chinese variation try adding 2 tsp of 5 Spice Powder and skip the black pepper.
Vegan Air Fried Brussels Sprouts
- Cut all your brussels sprouts in half and add to a large bowl
- Drizzle your oil over your sprouts and add your seasoning, mix well to evenly coat
- Add to your air fryer basket, make sure they aren’t too crowded. This will depend on the size of your air fryer basket- you may need to cook these in two batches if you have a small basket.
- Bake at 390 for 10-13 minutes flipping/stirring half way through. Roast until edges are golden brown and crispy, the cook time will vary depending on the size of your air fryer basket.
Want the latest recipes? Sign up for the Wild Vegan Flower Newsletter today for more seasonal and wild recipes
Check out more the latest posts here!
- Sourdough Discard Tortillas
- Strawberry Rose Cupcakes
- Vegan Raspberry Muffins
- Vegan Blackberry Lavender Muffins
- Roasted Hen of the Woods