These egg free, fluffy vegan muffins are tart and sweet!
Consider chopping in a square of vegan white chocolate for white chocolate raspberry muffins- a delight that is a hit every time!
The balance of tart berries with sweet white chocolate is perfection with these muffins and will win over all your friends.
Vegan Breakfast Ideas
These vegan raspberry white chocolate muffins are the perfect breakfast treat!
If you are looking for a more floral breakfast muffin try out these Blackberry Lavender Muffins.
For a healthier muffin try out these Cranberry Orange Pulp Muffins– this recipe has you make fresh orange juice and then you reuse the pulp to make vegan muffins!
If you are looking for a more savory breakfast recipe try out this Maple Miso Chanterelle Roast, it’s a mixture of plant based sausage, mushrooms, delicata, and onions. It’s a healthy meal that would go perfectly with these vegan raspberry muffins.
Can I make these Raspberry Muffins with Frozen Raspberries?
Yes! If you use frozen raspberries be sure to fully defrost them the day before so the cold berries don’t affect the cooking time. Separate out the juice from the berries and include them! They will be slightly different in texture when cooked but using frozen berries is a great time saver.
How To Make Vegan Raspberry Muffins
Below is photo step by step directions, but the overall process is very simple!
Start by defrosting your raspberries if you are using frozen ones. Then begin mixing your dry ingredients together in a large bowl, your wet ingredients in a small bowl. Pour them together, fold to stir, add the berries and white chocolate, and plop into a muffin tin! Then bake them until they are golden brown and a toothpick comes clean through the center.
Vegan Raspberry Muffins
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 square Vegan White Chocolate Optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut the raspberries in half and chop the block of white chocolate, set aside
- In a large bowl measure out the flour, baking powder, soda, and saltStir to combine
- In another smaller bowl measure out the sugar, milk, lemon juice, oil, and vanillaMix well
- Pour the liquide mixture into the large bowl with the dry mix, gently fold to mix
- Add in Raspberries and white chocolate and mix to combine
- Pour the muffin batter into an oiled muffin tin or pour them into paper muffin liners
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes to help them fluff up
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 Minutes or until you poke it with a tooth pick and it comes out clean in the center
Looking for More?
Check out the latest Wild Vegan Recipes by Jess Flowers!
- Oyster Mushroom Jerky
- Sourdough Pizza Bread
- Chanterelle Pasta
- Vegan Pumpkin Waffles
- Lobster Mushroom Mac and Cheese